Thursday, November 1, 2012

Collaborate with a Science Teacher!

Can you imagine how much you need to know to be a science teacher? It's an exciting subject and I love learning as I collaborate!

One of the ways I collaborate with science teachers is to send them links and ask them how I can help. Discovery Education is a great site to belong to. Regular e-mails come and I explore them when I have time. Here's what I found lately:

  • Hands on Science Activities
  • Siemens contest to win a science assemby
  • Teacher Support Center
  • New Hands on Science for K-3
  • Teacher Refresh Videos
Here are two great websites that can help you collaborate with a science teacher:

www.discoveryeducation.com (for elementary schools - win an assembly by daily log ins)
www.siemensscienceday.com

So, start a conversation today and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment