Advance registration rates end October 17th.
Here are some of the concurrent sessions on Friday, November 15:
- Challenge Your Four Walls with a Twitter PLN
- Game On: Scratch in the Library and Classroom
- Game On: Using the Latest and Greatest to Entice Patrons and Promote Literacy
- Give the Kids the Keys: Students Drive the Independent Project
- Lessons from the Winners Take All Community Read
- Leveraging the Library: Sci-Fi, Storytelling, and New Media Ignite Student Interest in Science
- Making the Case for Tablet Computers
- No-Fear Nonfiction: Meeting the Challenge
- Presenting Social Issues in Teen Literature
- Rising to the Challenge: Preparing Students for College-Level Research
- Rocks in the River: The Challenge of Piloting the Inquiry Process in Today's Learning Environment
Conference friends are a built-in bonus and the friendships continue through Twitter and ALA Connect.
So, come and join the fun and remember the old adage that "you get out of it what you put into it!"