In order to use this feature, you have to download the application. To do that...
1. Log in to Atriuum and go to Administration and then click the link for Library.
2. Click Downloads, and scroll to the bottom section titled Utilities.
3. Click Offline Circulation Setup (Mac or Windows, depending on your machine). This is an executable file (.exe), so you will want to click Run or Open (not Save). From this point forward, I'll be listing directions for Windows machines, since that is what most of us are using. If you're on a Mac, well...a)You're awesome, b)You're on your own, and c)You can probably handle that. :)
NOT that all my Windows peeps aren't equally as awesome, of course!
So anyway, up will come this installation wizard. Click Next.
4. Select your installation destination (just click Next).
5. Select Start Menu Folder (just click Next).
6. Select your target icons. (Just leave everything as defaulted and click Next).
7. You are now ready to install. Click Install.
8. Click Finish.
9. Okay, just one more step and you will be ready to roll. Now you must configure your server settings. To do this, click File and server settings.
Everyone's server name is the same: library.jefcoed.com
Your library name should be the extension you see in your Atriuum after library.jefcoed.com: (Ex: mine is library.jefcoed.com/norhes, therefore my library name is norhes) If you need help with this, I would be happy to assist you.
Your user name is what you use to log in to Atriuum.
Your password is what you use to log in to Atriuum.
And Ba-da-Boom. You're in business!!!